First off, the people i've met on this trip are just amazing and we are having such a great time. We decided to not go out tonight (for once) to see if we could finally catch up on some sleep. Yesterday the USC group (fight on!) visited Lake Sevan and the beautiful, foresty region of Dilidjian. Both places were breathtaking. We absolutely love our driver Azat. He says that we are his children and he his our father here in Yerevan--how sweet. He takes good care of us.
We're making amazing progress on the buildings.
Here are a few other things.
1. Either no one has taught Armenians how to fry french fries, or they cant get the cooking oil hot enough, but i've yet to come accross one crisp french fry.
2. Everything in Armenia is upside down. Instead of asking you why you smoke, the men ask you why you dont smoke. =)
3. We have learned that road signs and signals are merely suggestions, so we've learned to coesxist with the traffic.
4. There are lots of bars and cafes for us to keep busy at nights and enjoy Armenians greatest beer... Kotayk!
5. We have convinced ourselves that there is nothing better in the world than a LEMON Fanta in a GLASS bottle.
Thats all for now.